Astragalus polysaccharide can be used as an immune promoter or regulator, and has the functions of anti-virus, anti-tumor, anti-aging, anti radiation, anti stress, anti-oxidation and so on.
Specification: Polysacchrides 50%,70%; Astragaloside 0.3%,1% ,5%,10%,30%,90% , 95%, 98%
Appearance: Brown yellow powder
Molecular Weight: 784.97
Used Part: root
Grade: Pharmaceuticals Ingredients
Test Method: HPLC/UV
What’s the Function of Astragalus polysaccharides?
1. Astragalus extract contains antioxidants, which protect cells against damage caused by free radicals;
3. Astragalus extract can be used as diuretic, and preventive activity against acute animals adrenal failure caused by gentamicin, Sedative effect on mice;
4. Astragalus extract polysacchairides is used to protect and support the immune system, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory, for preventing colds and upper respiratory infections;
5. Astragalus root extract has the effect on relieving stresses and protecting the body against various stresses.
6. Astragalus root extract astragalus polysaccharide has the function of enhancing immunity, protecting the body from diseases such as cancer and diabetes;
7 .Astragalus root extract contains antioxidants, which protect cells against damage caused by free radicals;
8. Astragalus root extract is used to protect and support the immune system, antibacterial, and antiinflammatory,for preventing colds and upper respiratory infections;
9. Astragalus root extract astragalus polysaccharide can increase energy and endurance, enhance the immune system and aid in the recovery from chronic stress or prolonged illness.
Storage: Store in a cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat.
Shelf Life: Two years under well storage situation and stored away from direct sun light.
1. Free sample ?
Yes, We can offer free sample(not much quantity), while the freight will be on customer's account.
2. What kind of payment terms are acceptable?
Flexible payment terms to meet different requirements: T/T, L/C, .
3. How about the delivery time ?
7 working days after receiving the payment if we have stocks, or according to the factory production schedule.
4. What about MOQ ?
It depends on product value and bulk density, normally best way to lower your cost and easily to handle is 1FCL for MOQ,while for some high value products, 1mt or even 100kg will also be acceptable.
5. Way of delivery ?
Multipal transportation modes according to actual needs: Sea transportation in FCL & LCL, Railway transportation, Airtransportation, etc. All kinds of tranportation are available for your selection.