|Product Name:||E. Coli Salmonella And Mycoplasma Infections In Chickens And Pigs||Character:||Clear Liquid Of Yellowish-brown To Brown-red Liquid.|
|Main Ingredients:||Ampulamycin Sulfate, Berberine, Borotrifolia, Mannose Peptide, Chlorogenic Acid, Mucosal Repair Agent, Etc.||Dosagr Form:||Injection|
|Product Advantage:||High Quanlity And Effcient||Usage And Dosage:||Intramuscular Injection: 0.1-0.2ml For Pigs And Sheep, 0.05-0.1ml For Horses, Cattle, Mules, Donkeys And Deer, And 0.1-0.15ml For Dogs And Cats.|
|Specification:||10ml:1g||Package Quantity:||10ml / Piece × 10 Pieces / Box × 40 Boxes / Box|
anti inflammatory injection,
injectable antiviral drugs
Antibiotic Injection E. coli Salmonella And Mycoplasma Infections In Chickens And Pigs
Ampulamycin sulfate, berberine, borotrifolia, mannose peptide, chlorogenic acid, mucosal repair agent, etc.
|Color||clear liquid of yellowish-brown to brown-red liquid.|
|It has bactericidal activity to many gram-negative bacteria, staphylococcus and mycoplasma|
Inflammation and upper respiratory tract infection in domestic animals
infectious gastroenteritis, epidemic diarrhea and secondary infection
|Usage and Dosage:||Intramuscular injection: 0.1-0.2ml for pigs and sheep, 0.05-0.1ml for horses, cattle, mules, donkeys and deer, and 0.1-0.15ml for dogs and cats|
|Package quantity:||10ml / piece × 10 pieces / box × 40 boxes / box|
Main Ingredients: Ampulamycin sulfate, berberine, borotrifolia, mannose peptide, chlorogenic acid, mucosal repair agent, etc.
Character: it is a clear liquid of yellowish-brown to brown-red liquid.
1. Pharmacodynamics has fungicidal activity against a variety of Gram-negative bacteria (e.g. Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas, Salmonella, Klebsiella, proteus, Pasteurella, spirochete of swine dysentery, Bordetella bronchitis), Staphylococcus and Mycoplasma. The unique chemical structure of Apramycin can resist the inactivation of inactivating enzymes encoded by many plasmids, so Gram-negative bacteria are less resistant to Apramycin, and many Pathogenic E.coli and Salmonella isolated from animals are sensitive to Apramycin. There was no cross resistance caused by chromosomal mutation between Apramycin and other aminoglycosides. It is mainly used to treat the infection of E. coli and other sensitive bacteria. It is also used to treat diarrhea caused by Enterobacter and Salmonella in calves. It is also effective for the infection of Escherichia coli, Salmonella and Mycoplasma in chickens.
2. Pharmacokinetics: This product can be partially absorbed (especially for newborn animals) by oral administration, and the amount of absorption is related to the dosage, and decreases with the growth of animals' age. The drug is excreted in prototype through the kidney. The half lives of calves, sheep, rabbits and chickens were 4.4, 1.5, 0.8 and 1.7 hours respectively.
It has broad spectrum, high efficiency and fast absorption. It has a strong killing effect on E.coli, pasteurella and Salmonella of livestock and poultry, and also has a good effect on drug-resistant strains. Applicable to:
1. Piglet yellow and white diarrhea, blood dysentery, bacterial enteritis, stress diarrhea, weaning diarrhea, dysentery;
2. Streptococcus suis disease, paratyphoid fever, edema disease, sow postpartum infection and no milk syndrome;
3. Infectious gastroenteritis, epidemic diarrhea and secondary infection;
4. Caused by viral diseases such as circovirus disease, blue ear disease, pseudorabies, fever, influenza, etc
5. Calf diarrhea, lamb dysentery and Pasteurellosis caused by sensitive bacteria;
6. Inflammation of the foot and mouth of livestock and upper respiratory tract infection.
Usage and Dosage: Intramuscular injection: 0.1-0.2ml for pigs and sheep, 0.05-0.1ml for horses, cattle, mules, donkeys and deer, and 0.1-0.15ml for dogs and cats.
Package quantity:10ml / piece × 10 pieces / box × 40 boxes / box
Contact Person: Yvonne