Veterinary Injectable Drugs Antibiotic Drugs 10% Lincomycin Injection
Porcine streptococcus disease:
1. Streptococcosis of new-born piglets: joint swelling, difficulty standing (arthritis-type); purple skin patches (lose blood); waving head, unresponsive (brain type).
2. Breast-feeding and post-weaning piglets streptococcosis ataxia, a circular motion, side, shivering, like limbs for swimming and paddling (meningitis type); difficulty in breathing, loss of appetite or no waste. Chronic arthritis, acute temperature increase in sudden death.
3. Multiple porcine swine streptococcus sepsis of fattening pig: whose temperature could amout to 42°C, purple hypogastric and suggestible erythema, loss of appetite or no eating; some can lead to sudden death. After dissection, splenomegaly fibrinous pericarditis, pneumonia or lung abscess, arthritis can be seen.
4. The conditions caused by sow streptococcus disease, such as wry neck ataxia (with otitis or meningitis), mastitis, endometritis, abortion, etc.
5. The conditions caused by boar streptococcosis: swelling, inability to mount; testicular swelling, loss of libido, dead sperm, oligospermia or azoospermia. Some temperature can rise up to 40-42°C.
Sheep mastitis: breast swelling, redness, fever or hard, with pain; reduced milk yield, milk thin, yellow, mixed with serious blood; temperature rise, loss of appetite or no waste. Sometimes there are floccus milk or curd block. In severe cases, gangrene can see the breast, skin or nipple loss.
Livestock endometritis, vaginitis: vaginal discharge gray, brownish yellow, red brown viscous or purulent discharge, a foul smell and are often accompanied by floccus.
Dosage and usage
Deep intramuscular injection, intravenous infusion or oral administration.
For cattle, horse, 0.05-0.1ml/kg body weight
For pigs, sheep, deer, horse, calf 0.1-0.15ml/kg body weight, once each day, 2-3 days for a course.
Avoid co-using with chloromycetin, erythromycin, kanamycin and albamycin. Forbidden for rabbit, horse and ruminant.
Pig 2 days