|Product Name:||Shuanghuanglian Oral Solution||Product Advantage::||Specializing In The Treatment Of Various Viral Diseases|
|Apply To:||Poultry Farm||Type:||Antiinflammatories|
|Composition:||Chinese Herbal||Package:||500ml/plastic Bottle|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years||Storage:||Cool Dry Place|
500ml Shuanghuanglian Oral Liquid,
Influenza Shuanghuanglian Oral Liquid,
500ml shuanghuanglian oral solution
Shuanghuanglian oral liquid, an antiviral animal drug, is used to treat domestic avian influenza
|Antiviral Chinese Medicine(shuanghuanglian Oral solution)|
|Used to solve the problem of Impetigo,clearing heat & Antiviral|
|Huanglian (coptidis),Huangqi(Astragalus propinquus Schischkin),Zhizi (Gardenia jasminoides Ellis),Huangqin(Scutellaria baicalensis),Jinyinhua (honeysuckle),Lianqiao(forsythia) Huangbo,chaihu,banlangen|
|Remove lung heat ,liver heat ,stomach heat
Treatment of Impetigo
Protect uninfected cells
Treatment of dysphoria
Prevent being heat and red spot , Impetigo
|Sealed, stored in a shady dry place|
|livestock and poultry|
|Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine
Prevent and cure all viral diseases
Reduce reliance on and side effects of traditional pharmaceuticals, and prolong survival
1. Can directly kill the virus before invading the cell
2. Suppress virus self-replication
3. Control the spread of inflammation
4. Promote the development of immune organs
5. strengthen immune system
|Mix 1-2ml product into 1 L water|
Functional Indications of Shuanghuanglian oral liquid:
1.Pericardial effusion and peritoneal effusion.
2. The liver is swollen and hyperemic, with a deep purple or yellow-red color, brittle texture, and a large number of scattered needle tips or millet-sized necrotic foci on the surface.
3. Renal enlargement, pale or dark yellow or white urate deposits; intestinal bleeding, heartburn, epicardial, glandular stomach, muscular stomach, glandular stomach and muscular stomach, there are bleeding points and bleeding spot.
4. The nasal cavity and trachea showed catarrhal inflammation, lung stasis, edema or bleeding. Occasionally, the spleen was swollen and gray-white necrosis.
5. Lung congestion and edema, dark appearance, difficulty breathing, shaking head, mucus accumulation in the mouth, sneezing, stuffy nose, cough and other symptoms.
6. Decreased appetite, loose feathers, necking, weakness in legs, and paralysis.
7. Discharging white, red, green, and black dung.
8. Nerve pathology such as emptying legs, turning circles or leaning back
1. who are we?
We are based in Henan, China, start from 2007,sell to Southeast Asia(40.00%),South Asia(10.00%),Eastern Asia(10.00%),Mid East(10.00%),Domestic Market(5.00%),South America(5.00%),Southern Europe(5.00%),Africa(5.00%),Western Europe(5.00%),Eastern Europe(5.00%). There are total about 101-200 people in our office.
2. how can we guarantee quality?
Always a pre-production sample before mass production;
Always final Inspection before shipment;
3.what can you buy from us?
Veterinary poultry medicine,antibiotic injection,animal feed additives,Veterinary Injectable Drugs,oral solution medicine
4. why should you buy from us not from other suppliers?
we possess production lines for Vaccine, Animal medicines, injection, oral liquid, Powder medicine WSP, Disinfectant, Feed additives, etc. And successfully passed the National Ministry of Agriculture in the year 2006,2011 & 2016 for GMP certification.
5. what services can we provide?
Accepted Delivery Terms: FOB,CFR,CIF；
Accepted Payment Currency:USD,EUR;
Accepted Payment Type: T/T,L/C,Western Union;
Contact Person: hannah