Oxytetracycline Injection 5% 10% 30% Veterimary Drugs
Oxytetracycline has been known as bacteriostatic antibiotics via the inhibitition of protein synthesis.It provides antibacterial activities against mycoplasma,Spirochetes
(including the Lyme disease organism),chlamdia,and reckettsia,G(+) and G(-) bacteria.
Oxy-LA is a long lasting and broad-spectrum antibiotic which indicates the treatment and effective control of oxytetracycline-sensitive microorganisms in cattle and pigs.
Composition:Each ml contains
- A broad-spectrum antibacterial effect
It shows broad-specturm antibacterial effect against most Gram(+)bacteria and Gram(-) bacteria,mycoplasma,spirochete,rickettsiae and protozoa.It can be applied for the treatment of respiratory and digestive system diseases.
It quickly attains the valid blood drug concentration after injection and it shows a prompt effect.
The valid blood drug concentration lasts for 3~5 days by only one injection.By one injection,sufficient therapeutic effect can be achieved.
For treatment of the following diseases caused by pathogenic bacteria susceptive to oxytetracycline(Streptococcus spp., Staphylococcus spp., Pasteurella,Bordetella,
- Cattle:Bacterial enteritis,Pneumonia,Uteritis,Bacterial diarrhea,Septicemia,
Ompalitis,Otitis,Dry cow mastitis
- Pig:Bacterial enteritis,Erysipelas,Diarrhea,Atrophic rhinitis,MMA syndrom
- Recommended Dosage
- Inject 1ml per 10kg of B.W once a day by Intramuscularly for 3-5 days.
- No more than 10ml should be injected at each site.
- Expiry date:24months from manufacturing date.
- Withdrawal period:Cattle-28 days,Pig-26 days
Please feel free to contact us for more details.
WhatsApp: +86 17638194220