Oxytetracycline is tetracycline antibiotics.
1. The goods are broad-spectrum antimicrobial agents, many Rickettsia, Mycoplasma, Chlamydia, spirochetes, amoeba and some malaria parasites are also sensitive to the goods. Enterococcus is resistant to it. Other such as actinomycetes, Bacillus anthracis, Listeria monocytogenes, Clostridium, Nocardia, Vibrio, Brucella, Campylobacter, Yersinia are sensitive to the product.
2.The goods on Neisseria gonorrhoeae and meningococcus have a certain antibacterial activity, but resistance to penicillin Neisseria gonorrhoeae is also resistant to oxytetracycline. Over the years due to the wide application of tetracyclines, clinical common pathogens resistant to oxytetracycline serious, including Staphylococcus aureus and other Gram-positive bacteria and most Gram-negative bacilli. There is cross-resistance between different varieties of tetracycline antibiotics.
3. The mechanism of action of the drug for the drug can specifically with the bacterial ribosome 30S subunit A site binding, inhibition of peptide chain growth and the impact of bacterial protein synthesis.
4. For dysentery, trachoma, conjunctivitis, pneumonia, otitis media, skin purulent infection. Also used for the treatment of amebic enteritis and intestinal infections.
1. Oxytetracycline is still used to treat infections caused by chlamydia and infections caused by mycoplasma organisms (e.g. pneumonia).
2. Oxytetracycline is used to treat acne. It is used to treat flare-ups of chronic bronchitis.
3. Oxytetracycline may also be used to treat other rarer infections, such as those caused by a group of micro-organisms called rickettsiae.
Packaging & Shipping
Having stock and can ship it out within 7 working days after the order confirmed / PPT…