Veterinary Poultry Medicine Chemical Growth Factor Peptide 2mg
What IsThe Details Of MGF?
||Lyophilized Peg MGF is stable at room temperature for 90 days,however it should be stored in a freezer below -8C for any extended period of time. After reconstituting Peg MGF should be refrigerated at
Mechano Growth Factor (MGF) also known as IGF-1Ec is a grow factor/repair factor that is derived from exercised or damaged muscle tissue, Its called MGF as IGF-1Ec is a bit of a mouthful and harder to identify amongst the other igf variants.What makes MGF special is its unique role in muscle growth. MGF has the ability to cause wasted tissue to grow and improve itself by activating muscle stem cells and increasing the upregulation of protein synthesis, this unique ability can rapidly improve recovery and speed up muscle growth.
What is Benefits of MGF?
Loss of muscle mass in old age and in certain diseases is associated with an impaired ability to express MGF.
- The ability to produce MGF declines with age, and this is commensurate with the decline in circulating GH levels.
- MGF has been shown to boost muscle mass by improving the ability of wasted tissue to grow.
- MGF has been shown to improve the ability of wasted tissue to grow.
- MGF has been shown to activate muscle stem cells.
- MGF has been shown to increase the upregulation of protein synthesis.
- MGF induces rapid muscle hypertrophy.
- MGF has considerable potential as a generic means of treating muscle cachexia.
- Mechano Factor (MGF) targets skeletal tissue, and promotes muscle growth by repairing the damaged tissue and upregulating protein synthesis.
What is Dosage & Usage?
When you train, what happens to your muscles is they break down, the cells are damaged, muscle tissue needs to be repaired and your body produces 2 forms of MGF splice variant. The first initial release of the above mentioned number 1 variant from the liver helps muscle cell recovery, if there is no MGF then muscle cells die.
As muscle is a post-mitotic tissue and as such cell replacement is not a means of tissue repair, if the cells are not repaired they die and your muscles get smaller and weaker. In muscle tissue, the pool of these stem cells is apparently replenished by the action of MGF, which is produced as a pulse following damage.
Now, with synthetic injections of MGF you can increase the pulse and so speed up recovery, and increase the muscle tissue cells by stimulating satellite cells into full maturity. In terms of dosages, 200mcg bi-laterally is the very best choice of dosing in muscles trained.
Nevertheless, MGF has a huge role to play, and is administered to those with muscle wasting diseases and for those who are elderly and have lost muscle mass for good reason, it is EXTREMELY anabolic.