Interferon (IFN), Recombinant chicken Interleukin-2 (IL-2),
Transfer Factor(TF), Astragalus polysaccharides(APS).
2. IL-2 can proliferate cytotoxic T cells, natural killer cells, lymphokine-activated killer cells, and macrophages, and enhance their killing activity. It can also promote lymphocyte secreting antibodies and interferons. Has the actions of antiviral, anti-tumor and immune regulation.
3. TF are immune molecules that cause antigen-specific cell-mediated immunity, primarily delayed hypersensitivity and the production of lymphokines, as well as binding to the antigens themselves. It has been used for infectious conditions in animals with weak immune systems.
4. APS has the functions of increasing immune organ index, induce cytokines such as interferon in animals, regulating the activity of immune cells such as macrophages and NK cells, and synergistic effect with IL-2 to make this product’s antiviral, anti-tumor, and immune regulation functions much better.
When to use
(1) Combined with the vaccine;
(2) Uses under morbidity and stress (once a day, for 3 days);
(3) Daily health care use (add 1 time per month, continuing 2 days for one time).
Mixed with drinking water: Each bottle is used for 10,000 chicks, 8,000 mid-age chickens, and 5,000 adult chickens.
1 Before mixing with the drinking water, it is necessary to limit the drinking for 1~2 hours to ensure that a sufficient amount of ingredients can be obtained in a short time, and the effect can be achieved faster;
2. This product is suitable for drinking water only, should not be used for injection.