|Product Name:||Analgin 30% 50%||Appearance:||Yellow Liquid|
|Animal Type:||Pig,Cattle,Sheep||Type:||Animal Health Products|
|Grade:||Medicine Grade||Storage:||Cool Dry Place|
enrofloxacin injection veterinary,
oxytetracycline injection veterinary
Veterinary Injectable Drugs Analgin 50% For Reducing Inflammation
|Name:||Analgin 30% 50%|
|Specifications:||4% 10% 50ml /100ml|
|Storage:||Dry and Place|
|Animal Type:||Cattle,Pig, Sheep|
|Self Life:||2 Years|
The product is antipyretic and analgesic drug, and it has better treatment on reducing inflammation and rheumatism. It can absorb quickly and can maintain 3-4 hours, and it does not have clear influence on intestine and stomach.
- Analgin 50,000 mg
- Excipient q.s 100ml
- Analgesic and antipyretic.
Administration and dosage:
- By intramuscular or injections.
Mature animals:0.5ml/15 kg body weight/day
Immature animals:0.5ml/10 kg body weight/day.
Dogs and cats:0.5ml/10 kg body weight/day.
- Withdrawal period:
For meat: 12 days
For milking:4 days
1. Not suitable for injection in acupuncture point, especially for joint site, may lead to muscle atrophy or Joint dysfunction.
2. Don't combine with chloropromazine for prevent the acute descend of body temperature.
3. Don't combine with barbiturates and phenylbutazone, may decrease hepatic microsomal enzyme activity and prothrombinformation, lead to bleeding exacerbation.
Storage:Keep in a cool and dark place.
Contact Person: Mrs. Arlene