|Type::||Herbal Extract||Variety::||Glycyrrhiza Extract|
|Storage Conditions::||Cool, Darkness & Dry||Validity::||2 Years|
herbal veterinary products,
natural pet remedies
Veterinary Herbal Medicine Herb Extract Chinese Seasoning Powder Of Liquoric
Licorice is a kind of large value medicinal plants, both Chinese and western medicine are usiit.Western medicine has been used licorice as an expectorant, antitussive agent and additive in sweetness since the ancient greeks. In ancient Chinese materia medica "cold-induced febride, licorice is described for strong bones and muscles, increase strength ,drug treatment of trauma and loss weight says the king of the grass in most all the medicine.
1. Liquorice root could help enhance the transformation and transportation functions of the spleen and stomach.
2. Since the spleen dominates muscles and the liver controls tendons, liquorice root has excellent properties to relieve pain and cramps of smooth or skeletal muscles.
3. Liquorice root also moistens the lungs and stops coughs. It treats disorders such as shortness of breath, fatigue, sallow facial appearance, decreased food intake, loose stools, and diarrhea.
4. Its neutral property treats coughing and wheezing of various etiologies that stems from either cold or heat, and deficiencies of excess, with or without phlegm.
5. Liquorice root can also be used to clear heat and toxins; it is useful to treat poisoning due to foods, herbs, herbicides, pesticides, drugs and heavy metals.
6. Liquorice root has also been reported to speed the healing of canker sores.
1. As a sweetener, licorice exatrct is used in food industry;
Packing And Storage
Contact Person: Mrs. Lincy