High quality poultry medicine Diflucloxacin hydrochloride 5% Soluble Powder for Animal
[pharmacological action] Fluoroquinolones for animals. Bactericidal action occurs by using the gyraseA subunit, which ACTS on bacteria and inhibits bacterial DNA replication and transcription. Difloxacin had strong antibacterial activity against most gram-negative bacteria and positive bacilli and cocci, including most species of Klebsiella, Staphylococcus, Escherichia coli, Enterobacteria, Curbbacter, Shigella, Proteobacteria and Pasteurella. Some pseudomonas aeruginosa and pseudomonas aeruginosa and most enterococci are not sensitive to it. Difloxacin is weak against most anaerobic bacteria.
1. Antacids or other preparations containing bivalent or trivalent cations may bind to difluorfloxacin, preventing absorption by the body;
2. When given with theophylline, it increases the concentration of theophylline in the blood; 3. Propane inhibits the secretion of difloxacin from renal tubules, increases the amount of difloxacin in blood and prolongates its half-life;
4. For some bacteria (especially Pseudomonas aeruginosa and enterobacteriaceae), the combination of difloxacin and aminoglycosides, third-generation cephalosporin and broad-spectrum penicillin can produce synergistic effects.
[Function and application ] Fluoroquinolones. Used for bacterial and mycoplasma infection.
[Usage and dosage] In terms of this product, internal consumption: one dose, 0.1-0.2g of chicken per 1kg body weight. Use twice a day for 3-5 days.
1. Degeneration of cartilage in young animals, affecting bone development and causing claudication and pain.
2. Digestive system reactions include vomiting, loss of appetite, diarrhea, etc.
3. Skin reactions include erythea, pruritus, urticaria and photosensitive reactions.
Packing & Delivery