|Product Name:||Florfenicol Oral Solution||Appearance:||Light Yellow Clear Liquid|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years||Apply To:||Poultry|
|Type:||Animal Health Products||Specification:||10% 20% 30%|
|Storage:||Cool Dry Place||Composition:||Florfenicol|
20% Veterinary Poultry Medicine,
10% Veterinary Poultry Medicine,
Florfenicol cattle veterinary medicine
The veterinary drug fluorophenicol 10%20% oral liquid is suitable for cattle, pigs and other poultry
Description of Florfenicol Oral Solution:
1.This products circulates from liver to intestines which make it more easy for absorption at the intestines.Its bioavailability is 8-10 times of chloramphenicol and Thiamphenicol.
2. New type of chloramphenicol antibacterial drug, hardly cause drug resistance (since Gene F on Alpha- methyl can't be destroyed by acetyltransferase). And no cross resistance with other drugs.
3.Broad-spectrum antibacterial drug, effective both on Gram + and Gram - bacterias.
4.Long half-life period,(60 hours after using drug, average concertration reaches 0.39μ/ml)
5.In the form of oral solution, greatly increased the effect.
Indications of Florfenicol Oral Solution:
It suits multiplicate animals and is effective to livestock and poultry.
1. Swine: Swine asthma, atrophic rhinitis, actinomyces pleuropneumonia, swine plague, streptococcicosis, typhia, paratyphoid and colibacillosis etc.
2. Cattle and sheep: Pasterella, respiratory tract infection due to hemophilus, mycoplasma infection, infectious pleuropneumonia, streptococcicosis infection, infectious keratitis and all kinds of mastitis etc.
3. Poultry: Diarrhea and respiratory tract infection etc due to sensitive bacteria.
|Florfenicol Oral Solution 20%|
|1ml per 10kg body weight (20mg/kg body weight) for 3~5 days.|
|After treatment, cattle may have transient anorexia, decreased drinking water and adverse reactions such as diarrhea.|
|This product should not be used in cows during lactation and pregnancy (with embryo toxicity)|
|Store in a dry and dark place at a temperature below 30℃|
Warning of Florfenicol Oral Solution:
For egg chicken, laying period is forbidden to use.
Pregnant domestic animal is forbidden.
This product does not cause aplastic anemia, but the cow can appear after using transient anorexia, drink water to reduce and diarrhea and other adverse reactions.
Do not put along with beta lactam, aminoglycoside and rifampicin equality medicines.
Keep out of the children.
1. who are we?
We are based in Henan, China, start from 2007,sell to Southeast Asia(40.00%),South Asia(10.00%),Eastern Asia(10.00%),Mid East(10.00%),Domestic Market(5.00%),South America(5.00%),Southern Europe(5.00%),Africa(5.00%),Western Europe(5.00%),Eastern Europe(5.00%). There are total about 101-200 people in our office.
2. how can we guarantee quality?
Always a pre-production sample before mass production;
Always final Inspection before shipment;
3.what can you buy from us?
Veterinary poultry medicine,antibiotic injection,animal feed additives,Veterinary Injectable Drugs,oral solution medicine
4. why should you buy from us not from other suppliers?
we possess production lines for Vaccine, Animal medicines, injection, oral liquid, Powder medicine WSP, Disinfectant, Feed additives, etc. And successfully passed the National Ministry of Agriculture in the year 2006,2011 & 2016 for GMP certification.
5. what services can we provide?
Accepted Delivery Terms: FOB,CFR,CIF；
Accepted Payment Currency:USD,EUR;
Accepted Payment Type: T/T,L/C,Western Union;
Contact Person: Mrs. Lincy