|Product Name:||Ampamycin Sulfate Injection||Appearance:||Yellowish Brown To Brownish Red|
|Package:||10ml / Piece* 10 Pieces / Box Or 50ml/box||Apply To:||Cattle Sheep Horse Pig Poultry|
|Certificate:||GMP COA ISO||Composition:||Apramycin Sulfate, Berberine, Macleaya,|
|Storage:||Cool Dry Place||Shelf Life:||2 Years|
50ml Antibiotic Injection,
10ml Antibiotic Injection,
10ml Ampamycin Sulfate Injection
Ampamycin Sulfate Injection Veterinary Light Yellow Clear Liquid 10ml 50ml For Antiviral
Pharmacological action of Ampamycin Sulfate Injection:
1. Pharmacodynamics has fungicidal activity against a variety of Gram-negative bacteria (e.g. Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas, Salmonella, Klebsiella, proteus, Pasteurella, spirochete of swine dysentery, Bordetella bronchitis), Staphylococcus and mycoplasma. The unique chemical structure of Apramycin can resist the inactivation of inactivating enzymes encoded by many plasmids, so Gram-negative bacteria are less resistant to Apramycin, and many Pathogenic E.coli and Salmonella isolated from animals are sensitive to Apramycin. There was no cross resistance caused by chromosomal mutation between Apramycin and other aminoglycosides. It is mainly used to treat the infection of E. coli and other sensitive bacteria. It is also used to treat diarrhea caused by Enterobacter and Salmonella in calves. It is also effective for the infection of Escherichia coli, Salmonella and Mycoplasma in chickens.
2. Pharmacokinetics: This product can be partially absorbed (especially for newborn animals) by oral administration, and the amount of absorption is related to the dosage, and decreases with the growth of animals' age. The drug is excreted in prototype through the kidney. The half lives of calves, sheep, rabbits and chickens were 4.4, 1.5, 0.8 and 1.7 hours respectively.
|Product Name||Ampamycin Sulfate Injection|
|Packing||10ml/ piece 10 pieces/box 40 boxes/box|
Indications of Ampamycin Sulfate Injection:
broad spectrum, high efficiency, fast absorption, strong killing effect on E.coli, Pasteurella, Salmonella, etc. of livestock and poultry, and good effect on resistant strains.
Apply to of Ampamycin Sulfate Injection:
1. Yellow and white dysentery, blood dysentery, bacterial enteritis, stress diarrhea, weaning diarrhea, dysentery;
2. Streptococcus suis, paratyphoid fever, edema disease, postnatal infection of sows and no milk syndrome;
3. Infectious gastroenteritis, epidemic diarrhea and secondary infection;
4. Secondary bacterial digestive tract infection caused by Circovirus Disease, blue ear disease, pseudorabies, plague, influenza and other viral diseases;
5. Calf diarrhea, lamb dysentery and Pasteurellosis caused by sensitive bacteria;
6. Inflammation of the hoof and mouth and infection of the upper respiratory tract.
Usage and dosage of Ampamycin Sulfate Injection:
intramuscular injection: once, every 1kg of body weight, 0.1-0.2ml for pigs and sheep, 0.05-0.1ml for horses, cattle, mules, donkeys and deer, 0.1-0.15ml for dogs and cats.
Specification of Ampamycin Sulfate Injection:
Package specification of Ampamycin Sulfate Injection:
10ml / piece × 10 pieces / box × 40 boxes / box
1. who are we?
We are based in Henan, China, start from 2007,sell to Southeast Asia(40.00%),South Asia(10.00%),Eastern Asia(10.00%),Mid East(10.00%),Domestic Market(5.00%),South America(5.00%),Southern Europe(5.00%),Africa(5.00%),Western Europe(5.00%),Eastern Europe(5.00%). There are total about 101-200 people in our office.
2. how can we guarantee quality?
Always a pre-production sample before mass production;
Always final Inspection before shipment;
3.what can you buy from us?
Veterinary poultry medicine,antibiotic injection,animal feed additives,Veterinary Injectable Drugs,oral solution medicine
4. why should you buy from us not from other suppliers?
we possess production lines for Vaccine, Animal medicines, injection, oral liquid, Powder medicine WSP, Disinfectant, Feed additives, etc. And successfully passed the National Ministry of Agriculture in the year 2006,2011 & 2016 for GMP certification.
5. what services can we provide?
Accepted Delivery Terms: FOB,CFR,CIF；
Accepted Payment Currency:USD,EUR;
Accepted Payment Type: T/T,L/C,Western Union;
Contact Person: Mrs. Lincy