|Product Name:||Infectious Bursal Disease Vaccine, Live||Package:||Bottle|
|Apply To:||Poultry Farm||Storage:||Below 15 ℃ Preservation|
|Shelf Life:||1Years||Type:||Veterinary Products|
|Specification:||100 Doses/bottle; 250 Doses /bottle; 500 Doses /bottle;||Appearance:||White Powder|
Bursal Disease Live Vaccine,
Chicken Disease Live Vaccine,
Infectious Bursal Disease Vaccine
Infectious Bursal Disease Vaccine, Live
Functions of Infectious Bursal Disease Vaccine, Live:
Used for preventing Infectious Bursal Disease.
Directions for use of Infectious Bursal Disease Vaccine, Live:
(1) according to the plume indicated on the bottle label, inoculation can be done by point-eye, oral administration, injection and other means.
(2) drinking water immunization: according to the label, add the vaccine into clean water (such as deep well water, cold water, etc.) that does not contain chlorine ions, disinfectants and other drugs to fully dissolve and stir for drinking (if you can add 1-2% skim milk or 0.1-0.2% skim milk powder, the immune effect is better). Double the drinking water immune dose.
(3) eye immunization: mark the plume on the bottle label, dilute with appropriate diluent or normal saline, 0.05ml per chicken.No obvious adverse reactions.
Matters needing attention of Infectious Bursal Disease Vaccine, Live:
(1) the target of immunization must be healthy chicks.
(2) drinking water must be clean, metal containers should not be used. Drink clean water.
(3) water should be stopped for a certain time before drinking seedlings: generally, water should be stopped for 2-4 hours to ensure that each chicken can fully drink, and drink in a short time, after drinking 1-2 hours to normal water supply.
(4) used vaccine bottles, utensils, etc. should be disinfected treatment, not to throw.
(5) the vaccine should not splash into people's eyes.
|Product Name||Infectious Bursal Disease Vaccine, Live|
|Purpose||The product is used for prevention of Infectious Bursal Disease.|
|Usage and dosage||Eyedrop, oral or drinking water application. It can be used for all kinds of chickens.
1. When eyedrop or oral application, the vaccine is diluted with normal saline, water for injection or cold boil water according
to the dosage labeled in paper label. Double dosage when use drinking water application.
2. For chickens which have maternal antibody, when positive rate of agar gel precipitation test (AGP) less 59%, please carry the
first vaccination at 7~14 day-old, the second vaccination after the first of 7~14 days; when the antibody positive rate more than
50%, carry the first vaccination at 21 day-old, and the second after the first of 7~14 days.
|Announcements||1. The product is only used for healthy fowl.
2. Please do not use metal container when use drinking application, and there is must no disinfectant such as chlorine in drinking
3. Withdraw water for 4~8 hours before drinking water application, and container should away from light, and finish drinking
within 1 hour.
|Treatment measure of wrappage||Vaccine bottle, implement, unspent vaccine etc. must be sterilized.|
1. who are we?
We are based in Henan, China, start from 2007,sell to Southeast Asia(40.00%),South Asia(10.00%),Eastern Asia(10.00%),Mid East(10.00%),Domestic Market(5.00%),South America(5.00%),Southern Europe(5.00%),Africa(5.00%),Western Europe(5.00%),Eastern Europe(5.00%). There are total about 101-200 people in our office.
2. how can we guarantee quality?
Always a pre-production sample before mass production;
Always final Inspection before shipment;
3.what can you buy from us?
Veterinary poultry medicine,antibiotic injection,animal feed additives,Veterinary Injectable Drugs,oral solution medicine
4. why should you buy from us not from other suppliers?
we possess production lines for Vaccine, Animal medicines, injection, oral liquid, Powder medicine WSP, Disinfectant, Feed additives, etc. And successfully passed the National Ministry of Agriculture in the year 2006,2011 & 2016 for GMP certification.
5. what services can we provide?
Accepted Delivery Terms: FOB,CFR,CIF；
Accepted Payment Currency:USD,EUR;
Accepted Payment Type: T/T,L/C,Western Union;
Contact Person: Mrs. Lincy