|Type:||Fish Meal||Package:||25kg/bag 50kg/bag|
|Use:||Pig, Chicken, Cattle, Fish, Crab, Shrimp Etc.||Grade:||Top Grade|
|Model Number:||Pet Food||Color:||Brown|
65% Protein Animal Feed Additives,
GMP fish meal protein,
65% fish meal protein
Poultry Feed Additives GMP Fish Meal 65% Protein High nutritional value
Fishmeal is a high-protein feedstock that has been degreased, dehydrated, and pulverized with one or more fish as raw materials.From very early on, people in fishing areas began to eat fishmeal. According to records, the use of fishmeal for food in the Far East and the Roman Empire in BC has become very popular. Since 1876, Norwegians have added fishmeal when making rusks. During the Second World War, Germany produced high-quality food fishmeal, which was used to replace eggs when baking bread.
1. Effective energy value Fishmeal does not contain difficult substances such as cellulose, which is difficult to digest. The crude fat content is high, and the effective energy value of fishmeal is high. It is easy to formulate high-energy feed with fishmeal as raw material in production.
2, vitamins Fish powder is rich in B vitamins, especially high in vitamin B12, B2, also contains vitamin A, D and vitamin E and other fat-soluble vitamins.
3. Minerals Fishmeal is a good source of minerals. The content of calcium and phosphorus is high and the proportion is suitable. All phosphorus is available phosphorus. Fishmeal has a high selenium content of up to 2 mg/kg. In addition, the content of iodine, zinc, iron and selenium in fishmeal is also high and contains an appropriate amount of arsenic.
4. Unknown growth factors Fishmeal contains an unknown factor that promotes growth. This substance has not yet been purified into a compound that stimulates animal growth and development.
Livestock feed For feeds such as pigs and chickens, these feeds need to contain high quality protein, especially for young pigs and chickens. Because young animals are in a period of vigorous growth, the demand for protein and the proportion of amino acids in the protein are large, and fishmeal as an animal protein, the proportion of amino acids is the closest to the amino acids required by animals.
Fur animal feed
For some fur animals such as foxes, crickets, etc., fur animals are mostly carnivorous, and the demand for protein is large in growth. High-quality fishmeal as a protein raw material is the first choice for these animal feed ingredients.
Feed for aquatic animals
It is the main raw material for feed protein of aquatic animals such as fish, crabs and shrimps. The ratio of amino acids required for fishmeal and aquatic animals is the closest. Adding fishmeal can ensure that aquatic animals grow faster.
1. Vision: High-quality fishmeal has the same color and is reddish brown, yellowish brown or yellowish brown. Evenness is even. Inferior fishmeal is light yellow, blue or dark brown. Fineness and uniformity are poor. The adulterated fish meal is yellowish white or reddish yellow with poor fineness and uniformity. The color of the fish mixed with weathered soil is yellowish. If the fishmeal is denatured by protein, in addition to agglomeration, the color is generally white or gray, and the taste is thick and dull. If the color is dark and black, the burnt flavor may be self-burning coke fish meal.
2. Smell: high-quality fishmeal has a salty astringent taste; inferior fishmeal has a bad smell, rancid or halo; adulterated fishmeal has a light taste, oily taste or ammonia smell. If the number of adulterants is large, it is easier to distinguish. The fishmeal mixed with cotton kernel meal and rapeseed meal has the astringency of cotton kernel meal and rapeseed, and the fish meal mixed with urea has a slight ammonia smell.
3. Tactile: The quality of the fishmeal handkerchief is soft and fishy, with no grit; the inferior fishmeal and adulterated fishmeal are less hard and rough to the hand because of the low muscle fiber content of the fish.
1. Degreased steam fish meal:
The production process of skimmed fishmeal is processed by a series of processes such as cooking, pressing, solid-liquid separation, oil-water separation, drying, cooling, screening and crushing. The fish meal protein produced is between 62% and 70%, VBN is usually ≤120, the acid value is generally between 2 and 7, the pepsin digestibility is between 90% and 97%, and the salt is between 1-3.
2. Semi-skimmed fish meal:
The production process of semi-skimmed fishmeal is the same as the production process of defatted fishmeal. The process is the same as cooking, pressing, oil-water separation, primary drying, secondary drying, etc. The difference is that semi-degreased fishmeal will be separated after oil-water separation. Water (containing salt, impurities, fat and fine fishmeal granules) is sprayed back into a dry tank and mixed with fishmeal to dry, increasing the powdering rate of fishmeal and reducing the body size due to small fish and fresh fish. Loss of muscle tissue caused by decay. Due to the prolonged drying time of the fishmeal, the back spray is not timely and the fish and water after partial pressing are returned, so VBN (generally 150-250), high histidine price and slightly fishmeal Reddish brown, finer traits, protein is generally between 60% and 66%, acid value is higher than defatted fish meal, pepsin digestibility is between 80-90, salt is between 4.5-5.5. Semi-degreased fishmeal and defatted fishmeal have a large difference in odor and a slightly rancid smell. The cost of semi-degreasing is much lower than that of skimming.
3. Full fat fish meal:
The whole fat fishmeal production process is that the fish is directly cooked into the dryer after being cooked by the cooking machine, and the fish and the steamed and cooked fish directly enter the drying tank without being pressed. Because semi-degreased fishmeal and whole-fat fishmeal have low requirements on the freshness of raw fish, the oil content of the fish will be small, the fat content is higher than that of defatted fishmeal, and the shape of the fishmeal produced is very fine, and the protein content is 55%-62%. Between, VBN is generally between 200-500, the acid value is relatively high, the pepsin digestibility is between 80-90, the salt content is relatively high, and the odor is very different from the defatted fish meal, so the quality is relatively half. Degreased fish meal is even worse.
Contact Person: Mrs. Arlene