|Function:||Antipyretic Analgesics||Dosage Form:||Injection|
|Injection:||Aquatic Animals, Cattle, Fowl, Horse, Other Special Breeding Animals, Pets, Pig, Sheep, Chicken,duck, Goose||Model Number:||50ml/100ml/bottle|
|Product Name:||Multivitamin Ad3e Injection||Composition:||Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E|
|Type:||Animal Health Products||Appearance:||Light Yellow With Green Fluorescent Clear Solution.|
10% Nutrition Weight Gain Injection,
20% Nutrition Weight Gain Injection,
20% vitamin injection for weight gain
Oral Solution Vitamin Weight Gain Injection 10% 20% Nutrition Easy Storage
Each mL contains :
Treatment and prevention of vitamin deficiencies in farm animals, such as growth disturbances, weakness of new-born animals, neonatal anemia, sight disturbances, intestinal troubles, convalescence, anorexia, not-infectious reproductive disturbances, rechitis, muscle weakness, muscular tremor and myocardial failure with difficulties in breathing; worm infections.
Dosage and Administration:
No undesirable effects are to be expected when the prescribed dosage regimen is followed.
Keep out of reach of children.
Specification of API:
|Appearance||yellow or light yellow crystalline powder|
|Other name||5-Hydroxytetracycline hydrochloride;
1. Arrests the growth of pathogenic microbes in the gut and reduces the incidence of bacterial infections like E-coli, salmonella etc.
2. Prevents bacterial infections in chicks, growers and broilers.
3. Stimulates antibody productions and helps vaccines to function well.
4. Improves disease resistance.
5. Acts as best anti stress agent.
6. Helps for betterFCRby better digestion and absorption of nutrients.
7.More survivals seen in flock than normal.
Contact Person: Mrs. Arlene