|Product Name:||Analgin 50% Injection||Animal Type:||Cattle, Fowl, Horse, Pig, Sheep|
|Package:||50ml/bottle;100ml/bottle||Appearance:||White Or Kind Of White Oily Suspension|
|Certificate:||GMP(OEM Accept)||STORAGE:||Keep In Cool And Dry Place|
|Function:||Antipyretic Analgesics||Properties:||Antipyretic Analgesics Drugs|
|Delivery Time:||In Timely|
enrofloxacin injection veterinary,
veterinary antibiotic injection
GMP Factory Novalgin Analgin 50% Injection Vet Antipyretic Medicine
Each 1 gm Contains:
Properties :na potent central analgesic, antipyretic and antirheumatic agent with marked sedative and spasmolytic properties on animals.
- The spasmolytic effect of Dipyrone on smooth muscles is accompanied by peripheral vasodilatation, thus increasing blood supply to striped muscle.
- It is extremely safe and non-toxic with no side effects on circulatory system, kidney or other organs./tr>
Indications : a potent central analgesic, antipyretic and antirheumatic agent with marked sedative and spasmolytic properties on animals. It is indicated in the following cases:
- Colics, intestinal spasm and other spastic conditions of the abdomen.
- Acute and chronic arthritis, lumbago, rheumatic disorders of skeletal muscle and joints.
- Neuritis, neuralgia and tendovaginitis.
- To calm the animals and to decrease pain during examination and treatment.
Dosage and administration :
Administered by Deep Intramuscular or subcutaneous injection
- Horses: 10-20 ml/ animal (5-10 gm Dipyrone)
- Cattle: 20-40 ml/ animal
- Calves and Foals:b5-15 ml/ animal
- Sheep and goats: 2-8 ml/ animal
- Dogs: 1-5 ml/ animal The injection can be repeated several times daily
metamizole sodium tablets|metamizol sodium|metamizole sodium monohydrate |metamizole sodium injection|analgin metamizole sodium|novalgin metamizole sodium|sodium metamizol|analgin tablets
- Concurrent administration of Barbiturate, Chlorpromazine or Phenylbutazone.
- Contraindicated to be given to racing animals within 5 days before a race.
Withdrawal Period : Animal’s meat shouldn’t be used during treatment and within 2 days from the last treatment.
Presentation : 50 ml, 100 ml.
Contact Person: Mrs. Lincy