Pharmacodynamic Alternative Veterinary Medicine Difloxacin Hydrochloride Powder
Difloxacin hydrochloride powder
【General name】: difloxacin hydrochloride powder
【Product name】: gansukang
【English name】: Difloxacin gas Powder
Yansuan Erfushaxing Fen
【main ingredient】 difloxacin
This product is white or white powder.
Pharmacodynamic animal specific fluoroquinolones.A subunit of DNA rotase A (gyraseA), which ACTS on bacteria, is used to inhibit bacterial DNA replication and transcription to produce bactericidal effects. Difloxacin has strong antibacterial activity against most gram-negative bacteria and positive bacilli and cocci, including most species of klebsiella, staphylococcus, escherichia coli, enterobacteria, curcumiformis, shigella, proteobacteria and pasteurella. Some pseudomonas aeruginosa and most enterococcus are not sensitive to it. Difloxacin is weak against most anaerobic bacteria.
Pharmacokinetics this product has good internal absorption and high bioavailability. It is widely distributed in vivo, and the expression distribution volume of chicken is 3.1L/kg. Mainly through renal excretion, high concentration in urine. The internal half-life of chicken is 8.2 hours.
1. Antacids or other preparations containing divalent or trivalent cations will bind to difloxacin and block absorption by the body;2. Administration with theophylline will increase the concentration of theophylline in the blood;3. Propanethoxazole can inhibit the secretion of difloxacin by renal tubules, increase the amount of blood and prolong its half-life;4. For some bacteria (especially pseudomonas aeruginosa and enterobacteriaceae bacteria), the combination of difloxacin with aminoglycosides, third-generation cephalosporins and broad-spectrum penicillin can produce synergistic effects.
【Functions and USES】 fluoroquinolone antibacterial drugs.Used for bacterial and mycoplasma infection.
【usage and dosage】 in terms of this product, for internal use: one dose, 0.1-0.2g of chicken per 1kg of body weight.Twice a day for 3-5 days.
【adverse reactions】: 1. Denaturation of cartilage in young animals, affecting bone development and causing claudication and pain.
2. The reaction of the digestive system includes vomiting, loss of appetite, diarrhea, etc.
3. Skin reaction includes erythema, pruritus, urticaria, and photosensitive reaction.
(1) should not be used with antacids or other preparations including bivalent or trivalent cations.
(2) the laying period of laying hens is prohibited.
The calculation is based on difloxacin at 5%
【withdrawal period】 chicken 1 day.
【package】 aluminum plastic bag, 100g/ bag.
【approval document no】 veterinary drug no. 161012143
【storage】 shading, sealed storage.