|Product Name:||Telamycin Injection||Appearance:||Brownish Red Clear Liquid.|
|Animal Type:||Sheep,Cattle,Pig||Packing:||10ml / Piece × 10 Pieces / Box × 40 Boxes / Box|
|Specification:||10ml: 1g||Shelf Life:||2 Years|
anti inflammatory injection,
injectable antiviral drugs
Antibiotic Injection Telamycin injection For Respiratory Disorders Antimicrobial
|Storage:||Dry and Place|
|Animal Type:||Cattle, Pig, Sheep|
|Self Life:||2 Years|
Main ingredients: doxycycline hydrochloride, chlorogenic acid, astragaloside, ginseng polysaccharide, transfer factor, double gene engineering interferon, etc
Properties: the product is yellow or brown red clear liquid
Pharmacological action: act on the 30S subunit of bacterial ribosome, prevent the coyltrna from binding to the receptor on the mRNA ribosome complex, so as to inhibit the synthesis of bacterial protein.
Function and use: strong multi-purpose antimicrobial agents, which can be widely used in the infection of bacteria, viruses and Mycoplasma in various domestic animals, and more suitable for the treatment of long-term use of a variety of antimicrobial agents but incurable diseases.
1. Skin redness, yellow, purple, high fever and fever, loss of appetite or rejection, dyspnea, obvious abdominal breathing, depressed spirit, shaking walking and other symptoms at the head, ear, lower abdomen, limbs and other places caused by mixed infection or secondary infection caused by various bacteria, viruses and blood protozoa.
2. Respiratory disorders, epidemic diseases and various diarrhea of domestic animals: yellow, white diarrhea and edema diseases of piglets; respiratory disorders: cough, wheezing, dyspnea and runny nose; paratyphoid, blue ear disease, high fever septicemia, Circovirus Disease, mild swine fever, eperythrozoonosis, infectious pleuropneumonia and asthma.
3. To prevent postpartum stress of sows and reduce the occurrence of postpartum infection (mastitis, metritis, anomastia), and to control or prevent the stress reactions such as pneumonia caused by transportation and population transfer.
4. Bovine epidemic fever and bovine actinomycosis: the onset is sudden, the temperature rises, the rumination stops; the mouth is inflamed, salivating; the joints are swollen, limping, the urine is scarce, turbid.
5. Clostridium ovis and sheep cold: the disease occurs suddenly, the temperature rises, the sick sheep shows neurological symptoms, the lambs have bad smell and diarrhea, appetite decreases, mental state is low, conjunctival flush.
6. Blistering, festering and festering of the mouth, hoof and skin caused by various kinds of blisters, vesicular eruption, vesicular stomatitis, pig pox and sheep pox.
Usage and dosage: intramuscular injection: every 1kg body weight of livestock is 0.1-0.2ml, once a day, for two days. When the disease is serious, you can increase the dosage or follow the doctor's advice as appropriate.
Rest period: 28 days before slaughter, 7 days after weaning;
Specification: 10ml: 1g
Package: 10ml / piece × 10 pieces / box × 40 boxes / box
Contact Person: Mrs. Arlene