|Name:||Diclazuril Oral Solution 2.5%||Function:||Insect Repellent|
|Package:||Package: Bottle Of 100ml, Or As Customized||Storage:||Store Sealed In Cool, Shady Place.|
|Dosage:||Mixing With Drinking Water:||Shelf Life:||2 Years|
multivitamin oral liquid,
toltrazuril oral solution
Oral Solution Medicine Diclazuril Oral Solution 2.5% For Insect Repellent
|Name:||Diclazuril Oral Solution 2.5%|
|Specifications:||Bottle of 100ml, Or as customized|
|Storage:||Dry and Place|
|Animal Type:||Cattle, Fowl, Pig, Sheep|
|Self Life:||2 Years|
● It is a high efficiency and low toxicity insect repellent
● For prevention and treatment of infections caused by coccidiosis of poultry.
● Per 100ml contains:diclazuril 2.5g
Each 100ml contains
This product is a suspension solution with micro-particles, which micro-precipitates after static putting.wave until uniform to white or similar-white suspension
1. At present, it is a kind of anti - coccid drug with the lowest concentration
2. Except can effectively control the emergence and death of the caecum coccidiosis after using medicine,and can make ootheca of chicken's coccidiosis disappear
3. For prevention and treatment of infections caused by coccidiosis of poultry,have a quite well action to chicken Eimeria tenella, E.acervulina, E.necatrix, E.brunetti, E.maxima.
4.The anti - coccid effect was better than the anti - coccid drugs such as morphobulin, ampicillin, lassacin and chloroxypyridine.
Mixing with drinking water:
Chicken: 0.5-1mg (indicates the quantity of diclazuril) per litre water.
Note: This product has a short half-life and should be used continuously to prevent the recurrence of coccidiosis
Storage: Stored in tightly cool, dry and dark place
Package: Bottle of 100ml, Or as customized
Validity: 2 years
Withdrawal period: 5 days for chicken and do not use for layer
Contact Person: Mrs. Lincy