Enramycin has strong activity to gram - positive bacteria and is not easy to develop resistance.It can promote the growth of livestock and poultry and improve the feed conversion rate.Feed for pigs up to 4 months of age for Chemicalbook, 2.5 (10×104U) -20 (80×104U) g/t;It can also be used for chickens under the age of 10 weeks with a feed dosage of 1-10g/t, which is forbidden during the egg-laying period.
||Enramycin Premix Powder
||850um (24 mesh)
|Loss on drying
||< 20 ppm
||< 4 ppm
1) A small amount of enramycin in the feed can promote the growth and improve the efficiency of feed reward.
2) Both aerobic and anaerobic conditions, Enramycin can show good antibacterial effect on gram-positive bacteria. Enramycin has a strong effect on clostridium difficile, which is the main cause of growth inhibition and necrotizing enteritis in pigs.
3) There is no cross - resistance of enramycin.
4) Because enramycin is not absorbed in the intestinal tract, there is no need to worry about drug residue and there is no stopping period.
5) Enramycin has stable performance in the feed and remains active even in the process of pellet processing.
6) Enramycin can reduce chicken defecation.
7) Enramycin can inhibit ammonia-producing microorganisms, so it can reduce the concentration of ammonia in pig and chicken intestines and blood, thus reducing the ammonia concentration in the livestock.